The benefits of Ashwagandha are given below. Sexual dysfunction and impotence, fainting, insomnia, rheumatism, drug-related diseases, physical weakness, swelling of uterus and vagina, white discharge from the vagina, pregnancy Treatment of indigestion, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, tuberculosis, thinning child, respiratory problems, high blood pressure, blood disorders, etc.
Ashwagandha powder gives strength to muscles and nerves. Also all types of baths including joint baths, paralysis, sciatica, tetanus, uric acid In the treatment of sexual dysfunction, lack of sperm, etc., one teaspoon of its powder is mixed with milk and honey and eaten twice a day.
Ashwagandha tastes like a horse, so there is a tendency to have horse odor, while another type of medicine is as strong as a horse. It seems that this medicine can be produced in Nepal. India has been producing and exporting it for a long time. Good money by producing at low cost
Looks like it can be imported. In today’s article, I will shed light on what diseases can be treated with Ashwagandha.
Uses of Ashwagandha
- Lack of sperm can be considered as a big problem for men. Its use works to increase sperm count. Give this medicine one tablespoon a day with milk.
- This medicine is very beneficial for women who have problems with spontaneous leucorrhoea.
- This medicine is also good for asthma and cough. Ashwagandha powder is given twice a day with lukewarm milk to cure asthma and cough.
- Even for less developed breasts, its consumption helps a lot in breast enlargement.
- Ashwagandha also benefits the fertility of women. Take one tablespoon powder twice a day with milk
Note: This medicine can be purchased with herbal sellers. Nowadays this medicine is made and sent in capsules by the herbal company.
Read This Too
Dr. Ram Bahadur Bohara is the Chairman of the Nepal Alternative Medical Development Council, Advisor of Science Infotech and Health Columnist, and Journalist of Nepalpatra.