Blood sugar has spread like an epidemic in Nepal today. We have considered eating and drinking to be the main reason for this. If the blood sugar label in the body is correct, you can protect yourself from diabetes, kidney, and heart problems.
Our body has a hormone called insulin to lower blood sugar. Insulin is used to lower elevated blood sugar. In today’s article, we are going to shed light on how to reduce blood sugar and what to eat.
Learn what foods to eat to lower sugar levels.
- Food should always be light and fast digesting. Consume more vegetables and fruits. If consumed in this way, the sugar label will be reduced and there will be health benefits.
- Consumption of protein-rich foods can save yourself from extra food.
- Make breakfast mandatory and include protein-rich foods at breakfast. This will prevent the body from weakening.
- Stay away from sugar and refined carbohydrates as much as possible. Both can increase the sugar label. As refined carbohydrates are digested faster, they can increase the sugar.
- Artificial sweeteners can also raise sugar levels. It would be best to avoid such items as much as possible.
Treatment of Blood Sugar
- You can take bitter gourd syrup 30 ml twice a day with water.
- Bring bitter gourd, put it in a mixer, stir it, and squeeze out the juice and eat 4.5 teaspoons daily.
- Bring berries and keep them dry in the shade. If necessary, take 1 teaspoon of S powder twice a day mixed with bitter gourd juice.
- Wash the feet with soapy water from the opposite side of the Giant Milkweed and put it on the feet at night and put on socks. In a few days, the glucose sugar will become normal.
- Dibonol drops 10, 15 drops in half a glass of water can be eaten 3 times a day.
Note: You will be able to consult a doctor for the necessary tests.
Dr. Ram Bahadur Bohara is the Chairman of the Nepal Alternative Medical Development Council, Advisor of Science Infotech and Health Columnist, and Advisor of Nepalpatra.